- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Kindl people very helpful
Good service. Thanks.
Always honest, courteous, and professional. Finks treats you like family, and we won't take our vehicles anywhere else!
They got to the root of the problem and let me know what needs to be done great service.
Super nice people always going the extra mile to make sure the customer is happy.
Came in with check engine light others unable to fix, fixed holes in hoses and got me inspected and on the road! Highly recommend!