CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Rowland Smith, 05/28/2023
Brought vehicle in to assess my A/C system. They were fast and efficient with diagnosis and solution to repair. Thanks
join our team
We are currently on the lookout for the following:
Get free Coupons
Take advantage of these great offers!
for all teachers with I.D. (not including State Inspections)
With Military I.D. (Not including State Inspections)
Coolant, Power Steering & Brake Fluid
LEAVE A REVIEW!
with proof of review (Not including State Inspections)