- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Very friendly and professional. Very pleased with the work performed.
Performed Virginia State Inspection on wife's SUV needed third brake light replaced, was a hard to find dealer only expensive part that wasn't in stock, they ordered it and installed quickly once it came in. Made a difficult situation as painless as possible. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Came in for walk in state inspection, sat for 20 minutes waiting and was out. Good service and nice people!
Had starter replaced. Fast & friendly service. Would use them again for any car issues I have going forward.
As usual I always receive the best car care. The staff is very courteous and helpful. I have been a customer for many years and I highly recommend Fink's to family, friends, and acquaintances.
It was good. Except for wait time for parts to get there. They were very nice.